Software for maintaining records of excise goods
Excise records with our tool
- Facilitates compliance with statutory obligations.
- Meets the requirements of the Regulation on records and other documentation regarding excise goods and excise stamps.
- Based on MS Office software® (in-house license is required).
Maintaining excise tax records in electronic form only will become obligatory as of January 1, 2023.
Due to the numerous benefits of maintaining records in electronic form, it is worth introducing it in the company now.
The possibility of correction and full insight into the history of an entry, indicating the reasons for the correction and the person who performed it.
To avoid the risk of uncontrolled data overwriting, the system allows to temporarily block the edited field for other users.
Possibility of interaction with other systems that currently operate at the client's facility. The functionality is particularly useful for larger amounts of data, as it allows to automate the process of filling in the records.
The possibility of generating PDF or Excel reports (also in terms of defined filters). The functionality is in response to potential calls from officials to submit data.
The possibility of defining an access level for each user, depending on their role in the company.
Other types of excise records which can be added to the tool:
- excise goods for intra-community acquisitions
- excise goods exempt from excise duty
- coal products
- gas products
- ethyl alcohol
No need to learn a new program.
The software is easy to use.
The program can be adapted to the user's needs.
The possibility of expanding to other types of excise records.
- Implementation of the tool in the indicated system
- Tool manual to support you in daily work
Are you interested in our software for maintaining records of excise goods?
Leave your details below to contact our experts.
We will reply as soon as possible.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.