For managers and more
The course is recommended for anyone who works remotely, either managers working with distributed virtual teams or employees of companies collaborating with from other regions.
What makes this course unique?
- During the remote work course you will discuss a sample project from a manager's point of view - beginning with the creation of a remote team to the implementation of the project. You will also learn how to build a workflow with a remote team as effectively as possible.
- At the beginning and at the end of each module we measure the "relation temperatures" of the team members that help us understand the dynamics of a remote team.
- The course was developed by a team of PwC’s remote team management experts
- Completion of the course takes approx. 2-2.5 hours
- The course is characterized by a clear structure and accessible presentation of materials.
Course structure - what you will learn
How do I organise my workplace to be an effective remote worker? How do I balance work and resting periods when working remotely? Why is it important to stay self-focused when working remotely?
We have too many inefficient meetings. It's time to do something about it!
How do I know it's time to set up a team meeting? How do I prepare for and conduct a team meeting? What are the steps within a remote team meeting cycle?
In today’s working environment, you have to be flexible and to know how to navigate successfully through teamwork. To ensure efficient coordination, it is useful to track relations trends in the team.
To know what your people are thinking means to have a great advantage. However, it is quite difficult to get such knowledge, especially in remote teams. If you ask during a meeting: “What do you think of it?” - you are unlikely to get the answer you are looking for.
The project has been completed successfully. Congratulations! At this stage, your task is to finalise the project. The key difficulty you will face is to provide and get constructive feedback.
After the training you will receive a certificate of completion, which you will be able to share with the world!
You will be able to access our e-learning materials any day of the week, from the comfort of your home.
The materials are prepared by experienced instructors, based on the most current needs and issues, to provide competitive knowledge.
The e-learning materials are interactive and provide plenty of examples and case studies that enable you to put your knowledge to use in real-life situations.
- Access for one user
- Discounts possible in case of big number of users
Find out more about our training.
Leave your details below to contact our experts.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.