How the Real Estate Tax Tool works
- Supports the taxpayer with the real estate tax calculation responsibilities.
- Helps you systematize your taxable assets.
- Ensures that tax rates are correct across all municipalities where the taxpayer owns
How to generate the real estate tax return
Installation on user's computer
The application can be installed on the user's computer directly from the installation file, as soon as it is downloaded.
Entity data input
The first time you run it, the user will be asked to fill in the identification data of the entity for which the real estate tax return will be prepared.
Entry of land, structures and buildings data
To generate the real estate tax return, the application still needs to provide the data on land, structures and buildings to the excel file, which is a database of assets declared for taxation.
The application allows you to handle many entities which are liable for real estate tax.
Generated real estate tax returns can be signed with an electronic signature or traditionally.
The application works on the basis of transparent excel files.
A taxpayer can enter an unlimited number of objects into the application.
The application works offline, which minimizes the risk of data leakage.
PwC provides technical support for the operation of the application.
All real estate tax returns can be generated in a flash.
The substantive correctness of the application is ensured by PwC.
The application contains tax rates for all municipalities in Poland.
The application contains contact details of tax authorities.
- Access to the application for taxpayers who own properties in up to 30 municipalities
- Access to the application for taxpayers with real estate in the area from 31 to 100 municipalities
- Access to the application for taxpayers who own properties in 101 to 500 municipalities
Are you interested in our real estate tax return automation application?
Leave your details below to contact our experts.
We will reply as soon as possible.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.