How does myReporting work
myReporting was created with the idea that the reports prepared in MS Word format would be automatically updated with each change of the source data contained in the MS Excel file (tables, individual cells, charts).
In addition, this tool allows to generate electronic financial statements in xml format in accordance with Polish legal requirements, based on the same source data. The tool reduces the time of preparing reports and improves the quality of the information provided.
What problems does our tool solve
- The need to transfer data to a separate tool to generate xml financial statements.
- Repeatable preparation of a variety of reports in Word.
- The necessity to update reports many times due to changes in the source data.
- Time-consuming input of data to the report in MS Word format.
- Multiplying batch data depending on the prepared report.
This tool allows you to work with any Word document and data in Excel just a few minutes after installing the tool.
In the format for financial statements prepared in accordance with the Polish Accounting Act, and it is planned to expand its functionality by creating reports in the XBRL format.
The tool allows very intuitive data connection between any Excel and Word files, then updating all data or selected tables or even individual words in the Word file.
Excel files with data for financial statements can also be used as group packages by our other tool - eConsolidation.
Electronic financial statements in myReporting XML
- Possibility to prepare financial statements on the basis of the same files and data, both in traditional form and in electronic version (.xml format for submission to the National Court Register).
- The tool contains templates of Excel and Word files based on the financial statements template according to the Accounting Act and in line with the logical structure required by the Ministry of Finance.
- The files contain many useful functionalities, e.g. formulas that check the mathematical consistency and compliance with the logical structure.
- The tool also allows to open and read reports in .xml format.
Individual items of the financial statements are mapped with the chart of accounts. This ensures that the financial statement is consistent with the source data.
With just one click, all tables, dates, numbers and descriptions in the report in Word and XML are automatically updated with changes in the source data.
The controls built into the tool allow to check whether the data in the financial statements is consistent with the data in the disclosure notes to financial statements.
It is possible to adjust the template of the financial statements in terms of data and format to the individual needs of the company.
- Price refers for one company
Do you want to talk about how our application can help you shorten the time of working on reports by up to 50%?
Leave your details below to contact our experts.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.