Watch the video and find out how Customs tariff codes Finder may help you
Our Tool is helpful for everyone who: purchases, consumes, produces, distributes various types of products.
The CN codes Verifier specifies whether:
- Is it necessary to pay excise duty and in what amount?
- Is reporting in the SENT system mandatory?
- Does the entered CN code imply an obligation to pay fuel duty or emission fee?
- Does the purchase of goods with a specific CN code involve keeping the mandatory fuel stocks?
- Is it necessary to have an energy license?
- Is it necessary to make an entry in the register of importing entities?
High fines for violation of obligations
Our experience shows that an unexpectedly large number of entities are not aware of the fact that their business has obligations specified in: the Excise Duty Act, the Energy Law, the Act on monitoring of transport of sensitive goods (SENT), Act on fuel stocks, act regulating the fuel surcharge.
Even if at first glance it seems that these regulations do not apply to many entities due to the type of business conducted, the reality may be completely different.
Few people are aware that purchasing even small quantities of lubricating oils from abroad involves, for example:
- Registration for excise duty purposes.
- Submitting excise duty declarations.
- Payment of excise duty.
- Entering in the register of importing entities.
- Submitting monthly reports thereon.
Violation of the above obligations may result not only in high fines, but also in personal criminal and fiscal responsibility. Our Tool helps to mitigate this risk.
Quick identification of the risks associated with the obligations assigned to CN codes.
Identification of obligations according to the current legal and historical status. The Tool is updated regularly based on the introduced legal changes.
Generating and e-mailing a report on the obligations assigned to the CN codes.
Conducting collective verification of obligations of several CN codes simultaneously.
Weekly alerts about planned and binding changes in the law (in terms of regulations covered by the Tool). This allows for ongoing monitoring of legal changes and preparation for their entry into force.
Our Tool will help you to: be aware of, comply with the regulations and be in control of your responsibilities. This will help minimize the risk of punishment.
Database of obligations from various legal regulations covered by the tool all in one place.
Quick identification of risks associated with the obligations assigned to CN codes.
Identification of obligations according to current as well as historical legal status. The tool is continuously updated based on the legal changes.
Possibility of conducting collective verification of several hundred CN codes simultaneously.
Weekly legal alerts allow you to keep track of legal changes and prepare for their entry into force.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can use the Tool?
Any entity that, in the course of a business activity: produces, purchases, sells, consumes products with specific CN codes.
How often is the Tool updated?
The Tool is updated when legal changes affect the content of the data contained in the Tool.
What are the technical requirements for the correct running of the Tool?
The Tool is based on Microsoft Corporation platforms: Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft PowerApps, cMicrosoft Flow and selected Microsoft Azure services.
How will alerts be sent?
Alerts are sent weekly to the e-mail addresses provided when receiving the Tool.
Can I use the Tool on a mobile phone?
Yes, our Tool also has a mobile version.
Pricing of the CN code Verifier
- Support of PwC experts during implementation
- Access to the database created by PwC for each CN code (in terms of regulations covered by the Tool)
- Access to the mobile version of the Tool
- Keeping the database up to date with the legal changes (in terms of regulations covered by the Tool)
- Weekly legal alerts in terms of changes in the law, both planned and binding (in terms of regulations covered by the Tool)
- Ongoing support from PwC experts on technical issues related to the Tool, within the scope of the offer
Do you want to talk about how the CN code Verifier can improve your work?
Leave your details below to contact our experts.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.