Contract management tool
How the Contract Management Tool works
The Contract Management Tool supports the management of contracts and disputes in an organization
The CMT allows you to easily assign information to contracts and it presents dependencies between contracts, proxies and disputes in an intuitive way.
The system also sends necessary notifications, e.g. about tasks that have been assigned to users.
All electronic documents such as scans, templates, drafts can also be attached to the respective contracts and stored within the tool to facilitate the centralization of knowledge
Create a library of contracts in your organization and classify them as needed thanks to customizable settings.
Assign contracts to proxies, disputes or claims. Provide constant monitoring of disputes and claim statuses in an easier way.
Organize work related to stored documentation, prioritize tasks and track progress.
Management and delegation of tasks resulting from the priorly conducted risk analysis and aimed at achieving a risk level acceptable for the organization.
- Contract Management Tool is equipped with a centralized document repository, which enables safe storage and management of documents.
- The possibility to customize the repository by creating your own areas and categories of documents makes it easier to utilize the tool.
- Quick option of searching any file by name or category guarantees convenient access to documents at any time.
Store electronic documents - scans, templates, drafts and more - in one repository. This will assure efficient information retrieval and management.
Define proxies among your employees and people from outside the organization. Assign them tasks, disputes and contracts. Track any relationship with a given representative with just a few clicks.
Assign tasks in seconds. Manage tasks related to: signing, storing, analyzing, preparing, translating or terminating contracts. Prioritize tasks and set deadlines.
Easily manage contractual disputes in the event of conflicting interpretations of terms. Track dispute statuses and assign a given dispute to individual employees. Keep all your key documents and correspondence in one place. Add witnesses and track your progress easily.
Safely store all your powers of attorney in one tab. Track their statuses and expiration dates. Associate powers of attorney with proxies, tasks and disputes.
The intuitive and customizable dashboard makes the tool easy to use from day one. The tool allows you to search for any information in just a few seconds.
Contract Management Tool implementation process
- The implementation takes only 1 day. The implementation is about granting appropriate access to the tool.
Duration: 1 day
Conducting a dedicated training
Duration: 3-4 hours
- Installation (data import and training included):
- One-off fee for granting a licence:
- Annual licence fee:
- Optional support services:
2K PLN annually
- Annual subscription fee:
- Optional import of data and training:
Are you interested in the Contract Management Tool?
Leave your details below to contact our experts.
We will reply no later than 5:00 pm on the next business day.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.